Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wedding and POW WOW day at school

My cousin Ashely got married this past weekend and Mackenzie was the flowergirl. I was a little nervous because the only other time she had done this was when I was also in the wedding and she could stand with me, but she did a GREAT job. It was great to see the family as well.


Also Mackenzie had POW WOW day at school Tuesday and she made her own accessories. It was so cute.

I hope everybody has a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow and for this weekend GO GAMECOCKS!!!





3 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

What a beautiful flower girl!

Jenn Ward said...

Cute pictures!

Drew Watts said...

Lovely princess! She is really excited for the wedding day. My friend is also planning a great bridal shower for her sister in a couple of weeks. Referred the links of various New York venues to go for the get together. Theme will be done according to the choice of bride to be. Searching for bakers as well. Need unique designs if cakes and cup cakes.