Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A little bit of everything

My job has been up in the air for a while and very stressful at times not knowing if it was going to stay open or not. Well we went through two layoffs and now there are only two of us left. My director and myself. Last week our big boss calls and says he is coming to meet with us. Very scary! Well thank goodness we are safe for now. He was just trying to get an idea of what we did. Although this job is a long drive each day it is perfect for me right now. I usually work 4 days a week and get off at 4:00 each day. Getting off at 4:00 is great especially now that Mackenzie has started school. I have a little more time with her in the afternoon.

Not only did we start school this week we change classes at church tonight. We also start back to children's choir with a new teacher. Hopefully Mackenzie will stay in class.

Several weeks ago we had pics done at the High school for a cheerleading fundraiser. They turned out so cute. A lot of money but cute none the less.

2 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Very good picture, she looks JUST like you!

Jenn Ward said...

very cute but I am gonna have to disagree with Leslie & say she looks just like Tyler to me but much cuter, lol!!!