Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So much going on



Ok so I have been slack on this so it is time to catch up. I don't have all the pics on the computer yet so a lot of those will come later. My car died a while back and I was driving my mom's extra car while looking for one. Well I finally decided on a van. Even with one child this vehicle is a blessing. I love it.
My sister had a baby boy on September 13. His name is John Mccullough.

Mackenzie absolutely loves him and is constantly wanting to hold him or give him his pappy even if he is not crying.

We took Mackenzie to the doctor for her 5 year check up and she has been complaining about her back and legs bothering her so the doctor wanted to take some blood. That was the worst experience in my life to this point. Mackenzie screamed so loudly that she busted blood vessels in her face. The blood test results came back good but now we are going to an ortho for x-rays. I am hoping it is just growing pains but because of a spot on her back close to her spine we are having it checked a little closer.

This week has been a great week. I have been trying for some time now to get out of my mom's house but have been unable to find anything reasonable as well as in the right school district. Well, it finally happened. Me and Mackenzie have finally found a rental house and we are moving this weekend. I am not sure who is more excited me or Mackenzie. It is going to be such a big change but I am so looking forward to it. We are going to take everything to the house this weekend but still spend the night at my mom's next week so we can get things straight before staying there. I would like for it to be an easy transition for Mackenzie and not looking through boxes trying to find items we need. I will post pics of the house as soon as I can.

Hope everybody else is doing well.


3 comments:

Jenn Ward said...

Congrats on being an aunt - its great!!! & on the house & van. Let us know what they find out at the ortho. We will be praying for her.

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Congrats on the house, nephew and new ride! Hope all is well with Mackenzie...

Leslie Spradley said...

Congrats on everything! Good luck with the move!